HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ GAY&LESBIAN RESOURCES ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- The Institute of Statehood and Democracy a non-governmental, non-partisan public policy research and educational institute whose principal aims are:
* advancing the idea of statehood, * assisting in the development of democratic values, *building a rule-of-law society and formulating an independent national policy.
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Civic Action in Eurasia Ukraine Resources, NGOs, and Research Related to Civic Action
- Idealist Organizations in Ukraine. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- ISAR Initiative for Social Action and Renewal in Eurasia is a nonprofit organization with offices in Washington, DC and six cities in the former Soviet Union. Our work is guided by the belief that meeting current social and ecological challenges depends on more equitable distribution of resources, open access to information and greater cooperation among groups and individuals.
- The Virtual Library of Ethnic Relations in CEE. This virtual library consist of internet resources and web sites which contain information concerning ethnic and national minorities in CEE and NIS. The aim of this virtual library is to provide researchers, right advocates and professionals involved in policy making and design for multiethnic communities in the region with guidance in access to information available on the Internet. (English, Russian)
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- United for Intercultural Action European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- ECRI The European Commission against Racism and Intolerance is a body of the Council of Europe set up by the first Summit of Heads of State and of Government of the member States of the Council of Europe held in Vienna in October 1993.