Serbia & Montenegro
HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- Civic Action in Eurasia Central and Eastern Europe Resources, NGOs, and Research Related to Civic Action. Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech rep., Yugoslavia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania
- Idealist Organizations in Yugoslavia. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- Minority Electronic Resources.
directory of resources on minority human rights and related problems
of the transition period in Eastern and Central Europe.
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- The Eurasia Research Center. The Eurasia Research Center Web Site features in depth research reports, news analysis, and links to newspaper articles and wire service reports with breaking news on the Balkans, Baltic States, Central Europe, the Caucasus, formerly Soviet Central Asia, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Also featured are direct links to pages with information on politics, issues of war and peace, culture, and social, economic and human rights conditions in Post Cold War Eurasia. The Eurasia Research Center EurasiaNews service provides special reports on crisis regions of Eurasia such as Bosnia, Chechnya, Kosova, Karabakh, Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Kurdistan, and Tajikistan.
- Former Yugoslavia in Cyberspace.
- United for Intercultural Action. European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- FREE B92 DAILY NEWS. From the B2-92 Newsroom-Belgrade.