HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ GAY&LESBIAN RESOURCES ¤ WOMEN ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- Philippine Migrants Rights WatchThe Philippine Migrants Rights Watch is a registered civil society network that was established in 1995 to encourage the recognition, protection and fulfillment of Filipino migrantsí rights - both in the Philippines and abroad during the entire migration process. The objectives of PMRW are the following:
To carry out education, lobbying, and monitoring activities toward the recognition, protection, and fulfillment of the rights of all Filipino migrants and members of their families before departure, during migration, and upon return.
To monitor respect for and expose abuses of Filipino migrantsí rights toward the pursuit of justice.
To disseminate information among migrant workers and their associations, and in dialogue with them.
- PIPLinksPhilippine Indigenous Peoples Links (PIPLinks) exists to uphold and promote the collective and individual human rights of Indigenous Peoples and other land-based communities. PIPLinks was founded in 1992 in response to requests for support from Philippine Indigenous Peoples' organisations, where much of our work is focussed. Also known as Indigenous Peoples Links, the organisation, which is based in the United Kingdom, works on the same issues globally.
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Indigo Interactive INDIGO PHILIPPINES is a group of Filipino womyn whose goal is to realize gender equality through gender equality advocacy in the Philippines.
We are a proud member of Task Force Pride Manila, the Lesbian & Gay Legislative Advocacy Network (LAGABLAB), and the AP-Rainbow network.
- The Order of St. Aelred (o.S.Ae.) exists primarily to fight for the rights of the sexual minorities.
- Pride Manila Our vision is a society that recognizes and respects the diverse expressions of responsible sexuality, and the right of lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders to a dignified life without discrimination and prejudice.
- Gabriela National Alliance of Women's Organizations in the Philippines.
- Isis International-Manila 25 years of service to women.
- The Ugnayan ng Kababaihan sa Pulitika UKP is a broad alliance of women from the academe, non-governmental organizations, and the various branches of government which aims to increase the participation of women in politics and public policy. The main activities of UKP are focused on undertaking research and establishing a database on women in politics in the Philippines, conducting training for women on electoral politics and advocating for the elimination of barriers and all forms of discrimination which prevents women from seeking and winning elective positions both national and local.
- Idealist Organizations in Philippines. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.