- Ansar Burney Trust Established in 1980 by Ansar Burney, Advocate in the Pakistani port city of Karachi; the Ansar Burney Trust was the first organization to introduce true human rights in Pakistan.
With a mission to work as a non-political, non-governmental and non-profitable organization, we started our fight against all forms of injustices, cruel inhuman and degrading treatment, child abuse, cruelty to women and other more subtle forms of human and civil rights violations without any discrimination or affiliation.
- Derechos Human Rights in Pakistan
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan Since 1986, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has developed to become a broad-spectrum, countrywide human rights body. Nationally, the HRCP has established a leading role in providing a highly informed and independent voice in the struggle for human rights and democratic development in Pakistan - a role increasingly recognised internationally, also. It is an independent, voluntary, non-political, non-profit making, non-governmental organisation, registered under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860), with its Secretariat office in Lahore.
- Human Rights Watch Pakistan Overview of human rights issues in Pakistan.
- Pakistan Human Rights News Pakistan Human Rights News. Service for global professionals. Constantly updated news and information about Pakistan.
- Estanara A unique concept and a whole hearted endeavours to create awareness on and about people with disabilities, our magazine ESTANARA brings to you information and researched articles on some of the events and activities taking place in Pakistan and elsewhere.
- National Association for Prosthetics and Orthotics Pakistan Institute of Prosthetics and Orthotics Sciences (PIPOS) previously known as PETCOT. PIPOS is the only institute in South Asia providing graduation degrees in Prosthetic and Orthotics Sciences. PIPOS is affiliated with the University of Peshawar and is also recognized from by (International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) Denmark.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Resource Pakistan is based on the aims to provide information,creating awareness,help professionals, promote O&P setups,encourage suppliers and distributors and promoting research. As being the first O&P online resource website from Pakistan we expect for best response and encourgement from our users.
- Pakistan Association of the Deaf The Karachi Deaf Welfare Association (KDWA) was established as an NGO in 1987 by few dynamic deaf youths, and was renamed Pakistan Association of the Deaf (PAD) in 1998. PAD is a member of World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and responsible to represent Pakistani deaf community nationally and internationally.
- Special Attention towards Handicapped (SATH) Special Attention towards Handicapped (SATH) is a non-profit organisation, working with the disabled children those who live in rural and suburban area through community based rehabilitation program in marginalized communities.
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Pakistani Dykes and Gender Minorities Pakistani Dykes and Gender Minorities is a support group and safe space for QUEER WOMEN and MEMBERS OF GENDER MINORITIES living in Pakistan, or of Pakistani origin and living elsewhere.
- South Asian Lesbian and Gay Association (SALGA) SALGA is a group for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transgendered people who trace their descent from countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Tibet as well as people of South Asian descent from countries such as Guyana, Trinidad, and Kenya.
- Idealist Organizations in Pakistan. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.