Crosspoint Anti Racism
JEWISH/SHOAH ¤ GAY&LESBIAN RESOURCES ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- A Journey to Lita Dedicated to 150,000 Jewish Lithuanian men and women and 50,000 Jewish Lithuanian children murdered by the Nazis and their Lithuanian collaborators. Amongst them were 250 Jews from the village of Linkuva. Also dedicated to our parents and grandparents Aaron and Leiba Blumsohn.
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Non-Governmental Information and Support Center The mission of Non-Governmental Information and Support Center is the development of the Lithuanian non-governmental sector through the provision of information, technical assistance, consultations and training.
- The Euro-Med Youth Platform
Young people & youth organisations in the Euro-Mediterrenean region.
The Platform aims at bringing young people from the region together in an environment of tolerance and mutual understanding, facilitating networking between us, assisting in the capacity building of our organisations, increasing our participation, sharing of relevant information, and exchanging good practice.
Our objectives are the nurturing of democracy and its established instruments, and fostering mutual understanding as well as improvement in the issues of racism, gender equality and minority rights.
- Idealist Organizations in Lithuania. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- The Virtual Library of Ethnic Relations in CEE. This virtual library consist of internet resources and web sites which contain information concerning ethnic and national minorities in CEE and NIS. The aim of this virtual library is to provide researchers, right advocates and professionals involved in policy making and design for multiethnic communities in the region with guidance in access to information available on the Internet. (English, Russian)
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- United for Intercultural Action European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- ECRI The European Commission against Racism and Intolerance is a body of the Council of Europe set up by the first Summit of Heads of State and of Government of the member States of the Council of Europe held in Vienna in October 1993.
Created by Magenta Foundation © 1999 Amsterdam.
All suggestions & comments please to