- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- United for Intercultural Action European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- European Federation for Intercultural Learning
- Education without prejudice.A site about Diversity in Early Childhood, Education and Training. This site wants to help create a European network on anti-bias education in the early years.
It contains background information, events, training resources and discussion groups. Belgium and other countries.
- ECRI The European Commission against Racism and Intolerance is a body of the Council of Europe set up by the first Summit of Heads of State and of Government of the member States of the Council of Europe held in Vienna in October 1993.
- Tolerantschools – a European network
The EU-financed project "Tolerantschools – a European network" by offering an own internet and communication platform enables the presentation of innovative European projects and initiatives, the exchange of experiences of its actors, their networking and co-operation, the quest for suitable project partners and the further development of pedagogical methods. The project is coordinated by the DGB-Bildungswerk Berlin-Brandenburg/Germany.