ANTI RACISM/ANTI FASCISM ¤ MIGRANTS/DIVERSITY ¤
ROMA, SINTI & TRAVELLERS
HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ DISABILITY RESOURCES ¤
WOMEN ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
Anti Racism/Anti Fascism
- Ripartenze Luogo italiano contro razzismo ed intolleranza nel gioco del calcio.
Italian site against racism and intolerance in football.
- EveryOne EveryOne Group is an organization of people who operate outside any political wing or faction and who are committed to fighting discrimination and in particular the persecution of minority groups and in favour of human rights. It is important to emphasize this aspect of our group, because it allows the group to protect minorities even when party ideologies are transformed and phenomena like racism, xenophobia and homophobia take root – like diseases – where we would least expect it.
Roma, Sinti & Travellers
- O VURDÓN Sito italiano di storia e cultura "romaní"
- Amnesty International Italy.
- BancaDati Servizi Rifugiati (data bank on services to refugees) list of messages relating the difficult conditions of life of refugees in Italy. information available: laws, norms, procedures, location and numbers of refugees and of shelters, conferences, human rights signalations and reports in and around the programs for assistance to refugees. Discrimination towards Roma refugees
- Gardens of the Righteous Worldwide Our aim is to single out the Righteous wherever they may be, from the Holocaust to the gulags, from the history of the Armenian genocide to the Bolivian massacres, from Pol Pot's "killing fields" to Rwanda, Argentina, Chile, Bosnia, Kosovo and East Timor...
- Italian Helsinki Commmittee The Italian Helsinki Committee is a non governmental organization founded in Rome in 1987 as a member of the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights, which has consultative status at the ECOSOC of the United Nations and at the Council of Europe.
Goals of the Committee are: gather and analyse information on the human rights situation in the world, and particularly in the OSCE region; write and distribute reports; organize international conferences, parliamentary auditions, fact-finding missions and other events; support the creation and the capacity building of other groups for the implementation of the Helsinki Final Act of 1975 and its following documents; promote respect of human rights in Italy and in every other country.
- AUDIES Associazione Onlus Associazione nazionale per la lotta alla sordità e la tutela dei diritti degli audiolesi
- ENIL Italia European Network on Independent Living - cioè Rete Europea per la Vita Indipendente, è una organizzazione di persone con disabilità, che opera per diffondere e promuovere l'applicazione di definizioni, concetti e principî della Vita Indipendente.
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Cassero Gay Lesbian Center
- Azione Omosessuale Federazione Nazionale di Associazioni Gay e Lesbiche.
- Fondazione Sandro Penna Fondazione per la ricerca storica e culturale sull'omosessualità
Fundación para el estudio historico y cultural de la homosexualidad
Foundation for historical and cultural studies about homosexuality
- VISIBILIA Lesbian Cultural Association - Bologna
- DW Press Italian women's press agency.
- Tam Tam Femme Lo scopo principale di Tam Tam Femme è di aiutare tutte le donne che si recano in Africa, e le donne africane che si spostano da un paese africano all'altro, a vivere un'esperienza ricca, positiva e cosciente.
The main aim of Tam Tam Femme is to help all women who go to Africa, and African women who move from one African country to another, especially if they do not have a career, to live a rich, positive and informed experience.
- Idealist Organizations in Italy. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- The Euro-Med Youth Platform
Young people & youth organisations in the Euro-Mediterrenean region.
The Platform aims at bringing young people from the region together in an environment of tolerance and mutual understanding, facilitating networking between us, assisting in the capacity building of our organisations, increasing our participation, sharing of relevant information, and exchanging good practice.
Our objectives are the nurturing of democracy and its established instruments, and fostering mutual understanding as well as improvement in the issues of racism, gender equality and minority rights.
- European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia The primary task of the Centre is to provide the EU Community and its Member States with objective, reliable and comparable data at European level on the phenomena of racism, xenophobia an anti-Semitism in order to help them when they take measures or formulate courses of action within their respectives spheres of competence. The Centre studies the extent and development of the phenomena and manifestations of racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism, analyses their causes, consequences and effects and examines examples of good practice in dealing with them.
- United for Intercultural Action.
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- European Network Against Racism to combat racism from all the EU Member States
- The Migration Policy Group MPG was established as an independent, not for profit organisation based in Brussels. MPG is committed to improving policy development on migration and related issues through the promotion of facilitated exchange between key stakeholders in Europe, North America and the international community, and through the production of substantive, comparative policy analysis. MPG bases its activities on the belief that high-level discussion and debate within and between countries among representatives of all sectors of society - public, private, and business - can contribute to the identification and implementation of innovative and effective solutions to the challenges posed by migration.
- European Federation for Intercultural Learning
- Education without prejudice.A site about Diversity in Early Childhood, Education and Training. This site wants to help create a European network on anti-bias education in the early years.
It contains background information, events, training resources and discussion groups. Belgium and other countries.
- ECRI The European Commission against Racism and Intolerance is a body of the Council of Europe set up by the first Summit of Heads of State and of Government of the member States of the Council of Europe held in Vienna in October 1993.
- EWL/LEF. The European Women's Lobby is the largest co-ordinating body of national and European non-governmental women's organisations in the European Union, with over 2,700 member associations in the 15 Member States.
Le Lobby européen des femmes est la plus grande coalition de femmes de l'Union européenne. Il est composé d'organisations féminines nationales des 15 Etats membres et d'organisations européennes. Le LEF compte actuellement plus de 2700 membres.
- Tolerantschools – a European network
The EU-financed project "Tolerantschools – a European network" by offering an own internet and communication platform enables the presentation of innovative European projects and initiatives, the exchange of experiences of its actors, their networking and co-operation, the quest for suitable project partners and the further development of pedagogical methods. The project is coordinated by the DGB-Bildungswerk Berlin-Brandenburg/Germany.