HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ DISABILITY RESOURCES ¤ GAY&LESBIAN RESOURCES
WOMEN ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- Citizen Forum on Human Rights. We in CFHR believe that every human has the same rights whether he is a civil Citizen or a person serving in any Govt.or semi Govt.- Organization. Trade Union had their own limitations under the parameters of Trade Union Acts to raise the voice to protect the constitutional Rights and Human Rights of their members. After a great struggle of six months our dreams took a shape of CFHR and in this endeavor our Honorary – Human Rights Envoys played a vital role to enthuse us with all the energies and encouragements.
We proclaim and assure ONE AND ALL that this united organization is now going to play an active and vital role and work for the protection of Human Righ and Civil Rights of the Government, Semi-Government employees and the General Public enunciated in the Constitution of India and United Nation Global Charter.
- National Campaign on Dalit Human Rights. A campaign designed to educate people about the continued existence of the caste system in India.
- Derechos Human Rights in India.
- GOPIO The Global Organization of People of Indian Origin welcomes you to GOPIO's international network of people of Indian origin (PIO). GOPIO was founded at the First Global Convention of People of Indian Origin in New York in 1989. The initial thrust of GOPIO was fighting human rights violation of people of Indian origin. This has been improved in the last one decade. GOPIO has now set its priorities in pooling our resources, both financial and professional, for the benefit of PIOs, the countries they come from and India.
- Youth for Unity and Voluntary Action Mission: To empower the oppressed and the marginalised by facilitating their organisations and institutions towards building equal partnerships in the development process, ensuring the fulfilment of their human right to live in security, dignity and peace. To also engage in critical partnership with the government and to forge alliances with other actors of civil society such as people's movements, trade unions, women's groups, academic institutions and the private sector to enable and strengthen people's empowerment processes.
- Action for Autism AFA, a non-profit organization, is the national Autism Society of India. AFA serves people affected by autism, their family members, and professionals who work with them through a full range of services and programs. These include counselling and assessment, referral, a training center for people with autism, home-based management programs, networking throughout India, and training workshops for parents and professionals. AFA also publishes a journal and is leading the movement for legal reform for persons with autism in India. All people interested in autism are invited to pool energy and resources with AFA to achieve our goal of a society more aware, accepting, and involving of persons with autism.
- Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation The foundation encourages integration, higher education and subsequently equal opportunity for hearing impaired students by awarding scholarships and prizes to those who pass Secondary Level examination from Normal schools.
- "women" AND RIGHTS Many generations woman are treated as property. Women were never treated as self-individual in any civilization. Their independence was discouraged in almost all the civilizations and religions. Without women there would have no civilization, no religion, no societies and no men. Woman is earth, gives birth and nourish till the boy becomes man. In this universe after helping woman (earth) to seeding, mans role is finished woman performs rest of the role till the child is grown to be independent irrespective of boy or girl. For woman boy and girl is her child.
- Idealist Organizations in India. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- GOPIO Global Organization of People of Indian Origin
- Jumma Peoples Alliance. coordinating body of the Jumma Peoples organizations in home and abroad, founded in1997 with aim and objective for achieving sustainable peace and development in the Chittagong Hill Tracts.
- Derechos Human Rights in Bhutan.