MIGRANTS/DIVERSITY ¤ HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ DISABILITY RESOURCES
- BosNet. read about Bosnia's people,
culture and heritage; access the latest news from Bosnia;
find links to other popular sites concerned with Bosnia;
find information on humanitarian aid and reconstruction efforts and
much, much more.
- Community of Bosnia Foundation COB dedicates itself to summoning the power of humanity against all forms of racism and genocide. The Foundation specifically works for a culturally pluralistic, multi-religious Bosnia.
- Job22 Mnogim sadasnjim i bivsim gradjanima Bosne i Hercegovine je, usljed rata, otezano informisanje o trenutnom stanju njihovih imovinskih i licnih prava. Zbog toga je aprila mjeseca 1994. godine organiziran sistem Job 22 koji pomaze izbjeglicama, raseljenim licima, povratnicima - gradjanima BiH kao i bivsim gradjanima BiH da od profesionalnih pravnika dobiju informaciju o pozitivnim vazecim zakonima u BiH.
The war in Bosnia-Herzegovina has resulted in more than 2 million refugees and displaced persons, amongst them the most vunerable. There is a growing and desperate need for FREE accurate and confidential legal advice about their personal and property rights. Job 22 gives FREE impartial legal information to all citizens of Bosnia-Herzegovina regardless of their current place of residence.
- Idealist Organizations in Bosnia. Idealist allows organizations - whether they have a Website or not - to enter and update information about their services, volunteer opportunities, job openings, internships, upcoming events, and any material or publication they have produced.
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- Youth Against Racism in Europe
- United for Intercultural Action.
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support
of migrants and refugees.