ANTI RACISM/ANTI FASCISM ¤ HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ GAY&LESBIAN RESOURCES MISC./REGIONAL
- Anti-Fascist Brigades /Antyfascyk Magazine
We represent Byelorussian magazine "Antyfashyk", which has been published since 1998. Our general aim is to combat racism,xenophobia and fascism in Belarussian Society. Besides of the magazine issuing project we are actively involved in several fields of social and political live.
- Gomel Anti-Fascist Centre
Gay & Lesbian Resources
- Gay Belarus
- Pride BY The LGBT portal of Belarus in English
- TEMA Welcome to the official site of TEMA
TEMA is Belarusian national wide not profit LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender) NGO (Not Government Organization).
Our goals are:
O tolerance education for youth
O HR (human rights) education for sexual minorities
O promotion information about LGBT situation in Belarus
O monitoring and reporting cases of discrimination based on sexual orientation
- Civic Action in Eurasia Belarus Resources, NGOs, and Research Related to Civic Action
- ECMI The European Centre for Minority Issues is a non-partisan, bi-national institution founded in 1996 by the Governments of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the German State of Schleswig-Holstein. The three founders are represented by the Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Cultural Affairs.
- The Virtual Library of Ethnic Relations in CEE. This virtual library consist of internet resources and web sites which contain information concerning ethnic and national minorities in CEE and NIS. The aim of this virtual library is to provide researchers, right advocates and professionals involved in policy making and design for multiethnic communities in the region with guidance in access to information available on the Internet. (English, Russian)
- United for Intercultural Action European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees.