HUMAN RIGHTS/REFUGEES ¤ WOMEN ¤ MISC./REGIONAL
- Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan. RAWA is a political/social organization of Afghan women struggling for peace, freedom, democracy and women's rights in fundamentalism-blighted Afghanistan.
- Stop Gender Apartheid in Afghanistan. News and information about the treatment of women in Afghanistan.
Women’s Alliance for Peace and Human Rights in Afghanistan (WAPHA) mission is to achieve the following goals among others:
1. Full restoration of Afghan women and girls’ human rights.
2. Afghan women’s full participation in the peace processes and future government of Afghanistan.
3. Afghan women’s full participation in every aspect of Afghan socio-cultural system that includes educational, political, economical and medical systems.
4. Afghan Women’s full participation in reconstruction of Afghanistan.